Tuesday, June 23, 2009

check 2



Mango is the most loved fruit in our family. Among the little things that gave us joy when we were children, was going to the garden and eat mangoes. I had the habit of cutting it in various shapes and admire the glory of this golden fruit.
I don't know when did I stop using this method. Probably in my university days, because who has the time to do such things in this cut throat world of academic competition. More over if you admire, you will keep admiring while it falls prey to someone else's desire. I studied all the intricacies of the full component of 32 teeth, but forgot the delicacies that used to titillate me when present between the teeth.
Now once again as my kid showed some interest in father's golden passion, I went back in the nostalgic days to revive and feel a bit of it.

0 comments:

About Me

Drilling And Filling To Make The World Smile
I am Dr. Hamid Raihan. By profession I am a dentist. A deep interest in blogging aloowed me to .So